UCSF Fresno and Central California Faculty Medical Group are currently recruiting for a faculty member in the Division of Urology. The program is based at Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC), a tertiary hospital providing Central California with the highest level of care.
- Unique opportunity to develop and establish Urology Residency program
- Teach residents and medical students Urological procedures to shape their clinical education
- Participate in clinical research
- Academic appointment with UCSF School of Medicine
- BC/BE Urological Surgery
- CA licensed or eligible to obtain prior to time of hire
Fresno offers a high standard of living combined with a low cost of living. The result is a quality of life uniquely Californian, yet surprisingly affordable. Limitless recreational opportunities and spectacular scenery in a community with abundant afforable housing. While there is much to see anddo in Fresno, the city is ideally located for fast, convenient getaways to the majestic Sierras, as well as the scenic Central Coast, and Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks.
Please apply online at: aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03005
For more information visit our websites: www.fresno.ucsf.edu/surgery | www.communitymedical.org