Did you know Beaver Medical Group is now a part of Optum?
Optum and Beaver Medical Group are recruiting for a full-time Hospitalist at our Redlands Community Hospital in the Redlands area.
Do what you love with people you love.
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
HealthCare Partners is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing people like you.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
* Dedicated support: A team of experienced and senior-level medical directors will provide you with collaborative support while you are trained and developed into this role...
* A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
* Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with tuition reimbursement, learning and development courses, leadership pathways, and internal growth opportunities.
* An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist to join our inpatient team in Redlands, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
* Unrestricted California State Medical License
* Current California DEA certificate required to start
* BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
* 2-3 years experience working as a Hospitalist
* Bilingual Spanish
* Vent Management
* Experienced doing H&P's with psych patients
* 7 on 7 off - with option for 2 week on/2 week off
* 12-15 patient encounters per day
* 2-3 admission in a day shift
* Base Salary with wRVU productivity bonuses.
* Clinicians relocating from outside the area will be offered a relocation allowance
* Other quality bonuses based on patient care and patient satisfaction scores.
Location: Redlands, California
Application URL: www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dGRlbnN0YWQuNDgxMjAuMzMyNkBkYXZpdGEuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t