Lutheran Medical Group in Ft. Wayne, IN is seeking two BC/BE Gastroenterologists to join their multispecialty physician practice.
Current and recent GI fellows are encouraged to apply.
Lutheran Downtown Hospital will open in early 2022 with boutique style services for the downtown Fort Wayne and surrounding neighborhoods. Our strategic plan is to provide boutique executive medicine and women's wellness services to include: bariatrics, general surgery, plastic surgery, ENDO, ENT, GI, noninvasive cardiology, and diagnostic medicine. The Hospital will have new state of the art equipment with 4 fully equipped operating rooms, 2 ENDO suites and diagnostic imaging services. New lab services, cardiac CT scanners, nuclear medicine, mammography, and MRI will support all of your diagnostic needs. We will open with 60 patient care suites including fully functional critical care, telemetry and medical/surgical units. Come get in on the ground floor of operations as we open. Our patients deserve an outstanding healthcare experience with highly skilled Physicians and staff delivering the latest in health care with the best equipment and technology. You deserve to be a part of this exciting adventure!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
- www.visitfortwayne.com, www.cityoffortwayne.org, www.fwchamber.org