Cone Health – Primary Care at Pomona has been a serving our neighbors for over 30 years. We are seeking a lead, experienced, FM or IM physician to provide outpatient care for teens to geriatrics in a collegial practice environment. This is a great opportunity to deliver high quality, patient-focused care with strong community support. From the front desk, to the nurse, to the doctor, our patients benefit from friendly,passionate service.
Primary Care at Pomona provides:
- Busy Practice with Diverse Patient Population and Full Spectrum of Medical Issues
- Family Environment and Atmosphere with a Strong Community Relationship
- Great Team Culture with High Quality Administrative Support
- Gynecology services, including Pap smears, birth control, and well-woman exams
- Preventive health care and health screenings, including vision and hearing tests
- Medical checkups and annual physicals, such as pre-employment, school, camp, DOT, wellness exams, and well-child exams
- On-Site: Lab and X-ray tests
- Hospital Employed with Excellent Compensation Package with Quality Incentives, Productivity Bonus, and Benefits Package
- Great Team Culture with High-Quality Administrative Support
- 100% Outpatient, 4 ½ Day Week
Cone Health, established in 1953, is a 501c(3) not-for-profit health care network, serves people in Guilford, Alamance, Caswell, Forsyth, Randolph, Rockingham and surrounding counties. Cone Health has more than 150 locations: 6 Hospitals, 5 Ambulatory Care Centers, 3 Outpatient Surgical Centers, 7 Urgent Care Centers, with more than 145 physician practices, a Retirement Community, and multiple Centers of Excellence.
Greensboro is centrally located in North Carolina’s picturesque heartland and was ranked as the 14th “Best Big City” in the US for physicians. Our growing community has more than 530,000 people with a referral base of greater than one million. Greensboro offers excellent schools along with numerous parks, multi-cultural and sporting events including the annual PGA Wyndham Championship and much more including a fabulous selection of over 150 attractions and more than 500 restaurants. For weekend getaways, Greensboro is an easy driving distance to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as, the pristine beaches of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
If you are interested in practicing with one of the region’s largest and most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact me.
CONE HEALTH | Medical Group Development