MD Now is the largest and fastest-growing independent provider of urgent care services in Florida. At MD Now we provide high quality, evidenced-based, and patient-focused urgent care in our convenient, state-of-the-art clinics.
Why You'll Love This Job
Your Basic Radiologic Technologist (RT) licensing makes you a valuable asset to MD Now Urgent Care as we look for someone with your qualifications to fill our Certified X-Ray Technologist position in our FT Lauderdale area clinics!
When you join the largest urgent care group in Florida, you will have access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment ensuring your career is always on the leading edge. As our Certified X-Ray Technologist, you will have the opportunity to continually learn and grow as you collaborate with other specialists to provide quality healthcare to appreciative patients via care management, clinical procedures and x-ray imaging.
We are a rapidly growing company that is always seeking bright, talented individuals who share our firm commitment to patient care. Our clinics are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year - every evening, weekend and holiday! We offer a fun, fast-paced environment where patient satisfaction is a priority. Certified X-Ray Technologist’s average 40 hours weekly and rotate the weekends.
Comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, paid time off, and more.
Certified X-Ray Technologist Responsibilities
- Triage/greet patients; obtain consent forms; take vital signs
- Enter patient medical information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Show patients to exam rooms and prepare them to see the practitioners
- Perform basic lab tests and sample analysis, including venipuncture, injections, starting IVs, urinalysis and drug screens
- Operate and/or assist with medical equipment used to administer routine diagnostic tests
- Assist practitioners with patient examinations and procedures; assist with medication administration
- Answer patient, physician offices and pharmacy phone calls; perform daily patent follow up calls
Certified X-Ray Technologist Qualifications
- Current Florida Radiologic Technologist (RT) license
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant, EMT, paramedic program and/or x-ray-based training program
- Knowledge of x-ray techniques and proper patient alignment during procedures
- Must be willing to travel/float between all MD Now regional facilities
- CPR, BAT and DOT Collector certification a plus
- Medical Assistant Certification or equivalent preferred