Registered Nurse (RN) - Oncology Staff (Infusion) needed at a busy Cancer Center on the Southern Oregon Coast. The successful candidate will provide excellent nursing care to cancer patients under the direction of three Medical Oncology Physicians.
- Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 2 Weeks of Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays/Sick Days
Overview of Job Duties…
- Patient assessments, establish course of treatment, provide appropriate documentation of nursing record.
- Start IVs, access central lines, and administer medications ordered by the physician; institute appropriate patient monitoring techniques.
- Prepare patients for chemotherapy, through education and explanation.
- Administer Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy medications.
- Unrestricted Oregon RN Licensure, or Ability to Apply for Oregon License
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
- Chemo/Bio Certification, or Ability to Obtain within 180 Days of Hire
Life is Better at the Beach!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you’ll find the perfect work/life balance. It's all right here:
- Nurses are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!