UNC Boylan Healthcare is seeking a full-time Gynecologist.
At Boylan Healthcare in the North Hills section of Raleigh, North Carolina, our goal is to be your health care provider for years to come. With a focus on preventive health care, we detect and modify risk factors before they lead to serious illness. We offer a wide range of convenient on-site services, using the most advanced technology and equipment.
We are recognized by the American Heart Association Heart/Stroke program and the American Diabetes Association Physician program. We have been caring for the people in our community for almost 50 years. We have built trusting relationships with our patients during this time.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 7:30am - 12:00pm
- Acute illness care
- Bone density scans
- Cardiac stress testing
- IV therapy
- Laceration repair
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Medical acupuncture
- Mole, wart and skin lesion removal
- Physical exams Pulmonary function testing
- Nuclear treadmill testing
- On-site x-rays
- On-site laboratory
- ThermiSmooth and ThermiVa
- Graduation from an accredited program
- Valid, unrestricted MD/DO medical license
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.