Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our nation’s health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years’ experience in making care more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a General Cardiologist to join our team in Nevada. The Nevada-based medical group is a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re ready to join our Mission in helping people live the healthiest lives possible, please contact Anita Prince, Physician Recruiter.
- Location: Summerlin Cardiology
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- General cardiologist position, outpatient clinic based
- Average call: 1 ; 4
- Rounding Required
- Full-time hours, Monday through Friday; schedule split between hospital and office
- Research opportunities may be offered
- Unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
- 3- years of experience
- DEA and Nevada Pharmacy license required prior to start date
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Cardiology
- Completion of Fellowship in Cardiology