Lucrative yearly earning potential!
Clinical Psychiatry + Medical Directorship
Bloomington Meadows Hospital is seeking to recruit a General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to serve our in-patient programs, using a variety of elements to provide an individualized, well-rounded treatment plan. The team of professionals at Meadows is comprised of board-certified physicians and master’s level clinicians for both adult and youth acute inpatient care.
Bloomington is home to the beautiful campus of Indiana University, and ranked #1 “City for Work-Life Balance”, by FORBES.
- Full Time, Employed position
- 80% Clinical Psychiatry + 20% Medical Directorship duties
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- In-Patient Setting
- Case load of Adult & Child/Adolescent
- Clinical duties include: admissions, daily care of assigned patients, treatment team leadership, day time call
- Medical Director duties include: supervision of Medical Staff on day-to-day operations, OPPE/FPPE, regulatory compliance, oversight of Tele-psychiatry, and supervision of NPs
- Generous Base Compensation + Bonus Potential + Medical Directorship Stipend
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits Plans
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation assistance, if moving
- Paid Time Off, CME with financial assistance, 401k with match, and more!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- Ability to obtain IN medical license
Bloomington Meadows Hospital is a private behavioral health facility offering a wide range of general and specialized services for children ages 6-12, adolescents ages 13-17, and adults struggling with emotional, behavioral and or addictive disorders. Full service Continuum of Care programs include inpatient hospitalization, intensive outpatient services and outpatient clinic services. The team of professionals at Meadows is comprised of board-certified physicians and master's level clinicians for every treatment program.
Meadows is located in Bloomington, just 50 miles south of Indianapolis. Bloomington is home to the beautiful campus of Indiana University, with more than 42,000 students. The city has rich and diverse cultural attractions, many public and private educational systems, affordable housing and sports and recreational activities to meet the interests of all ages. With a population of nearly 84,000, the City of Bloomington ranks as Indiana's sixth largest city. Bloomington is the County Seat for Monroe County, with a population of 165,577.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY!
Bloomington Meadows Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS)