Colorado Springs, Colorado
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Outpatient- No Call
A premier behavioral health treatment center for the Colorado Springs area that specializes in care for active-duty military families and Veterans is seeking a psychiatric nurse practitioner to join this incredible team!
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Very flexible schedule
- Opportunity for growth and leadership positions
- Group has been awarded Best Workplace to work in Colorado Springs 2 years running
- Will have a full patient panel in less than a month
- On average 20 patients a pay waiting to be scheduled
- Treat mostly Depression, Anxiety and PTSD
- Average 15-18 patients per day
- 60-minute intakes and 30 minute follow up
- Full executive level benefits: health, dental, vision, profit sharing 401k, malpractice
- CME costs covered up to $2500 each year
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Colorado Springs area was named the “4th Best Place to Live” by US News and World Report, and its easy see why! Come see why everyone loves living in Colorado!
- Enjoy stunning natural scenery, endless blue skies with over 240 days of sunshine and exciting choices for outdoor adventure. See where Olympic dreams are born and discover all that Colorado’s second-largest city has to offer.
- Sunny skies and crisp mountain air! Colorado Springs is just an hour away from Denver!
- More than 55 attractions, incredible scenery for endless outdoor adventure and a vibrant culture filled with arts, entertainment and rich history.
- Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Royal Gorge and Cave of the Winds adventures await!
- Excellent public and private schools available with safe, family friendly neighborhoods
- Metropolitan amenities including fine dining, shopping and the arts available in the area
- Public and private universities in close proximity: University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, the US Air Force Academy, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, and UC Boulder
- Local municipal Colorado Springs airport with direct flights to several metropolitan areas with Denver International Airport just an hour away
Job ID: JN6 (IND-TR)