Private Dermatology Practice in Phoenix, AZ
General Dermatology with an interest in skin cancer.
Well-established private dermatology practice is seeking a fellowship-trained Dermatologist for an available position in Phoenix, Arizona.
This centrally located practice is physician-led and supported via partnership with the local community hospital system. The practice currently has two practitioners: 1 MD & 1 PA and has an average clinic patient volume of roughly 45 patients/day.
- Opportunity to learn the business of a private practice while being supported by a hospital system
- Excellent service area with opportunity to grow volume
- Workflow supported by experienced physician, physician assistant, and seasoned staff
- Large referral base from employed family medicine group with incentives and opportunity for bread and butter elective practice – opportunity to build niche in skin cancer.
This position offers:
- Highly competitive compensation package with incentives for volume
- Benefits package including 401K, relocation, CME, vacation time, and more
Enjoy sunshine year-round! Phoenix, Arizona has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live and raise a family. Every day is resort-living with plush green landscape in abundance, parks, lakes, mountains and expansive pedestrian/biking trails. Escape the traffic, escape the cold – come explore Phoenix. You can truly have it all!
To learn more about this position, please contact: Laura Hays, Physician Recruitment Partner.
Submit your CV for consideration.