Citizens Memorial Hospital (CMH) in Bolivar, MO is actively recruiting for Board Certified Interventional Cardiologists to join the Cardiology team at CMH!
- Do you have 5 or more years’ experience?
- Are you looking for a collegial atmosphere?
- Are you looking for the challenge and reward of expanding and leading a program?
The practice is growing, including doubling its clinic space which is located within the walls of the hospital and adjacent to 2 new cath labs with new pre & post rooms– which will be just down the hall from the ICU & ED upon completion!
The ideal candidate will desire to have a nice mix of General Cardiology, Coronary and Peripheral Interventions in their practice.
- CMH is certified as the ONLY Level 2 STEMI Center between Springfield and Kansas City, MO!
- The group boasts a door to balloon time of less than 40 minutes!
- More than 70% of all STEMI's are pre-activated thanks to the use of LIFENET
- Physician satisfaction at CMH is in the top 10% in the nation!
CMH is located minutes from Stockton Lake - a Top 5 Sailing lake in the US as well as Pomme de Terre Lake and Truman Lake, providing easy opportunities to Social Distance in your daily living while having a fulfilling practice but only 25 minutes from Springfield Branson National Airport!
- RVU Based compensation with above Median RVU rate
- STEMI & Cardiac Medical Director Stipends
- Retirement and profit sharing opportunities with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, life and malpractice insurance
- Student Loan assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance