The Relationship Center of Michigan offers marriage/divorce counseling, couples therapy, family therapy, couples workshops, parent counseling, individual counseling, and anger management services to communities in southeastern Michigan. We have highly trained and licensed staff who are friendly and non-judgmental.
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychiatrist to join our outstanding team in Ann Arbor, MI. This is an outpatient-only position, without call requirements.
Our Clinics Offer:
- A professional atmosphere with spacious offices, staff lounges, and group rooms
- A courteous and supportive staff billing team that both bills and collects the charges from insurance companies
- A collaborative environment with clinical site leaders and regular peer review
- A+ CARF accreditation scores
- Flexible Scheduling – Excellent work/life balance!
- CONTRACT COMPENSATION MODEL - Private-practice feel
- We provide malpractice and continuing education
The Relationship Center of Michigan is a proud member of the Refresh Mental Health Network; one of the largest and fastest-growing private behavioral health companies in the US with over 2000 clinicians and 185 locations in 30 states. Our goal is to provide an excellent working environment and resources for clinicians, so they can focus on what they do best — providing exemplary care to clients.
Refresh Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workplace. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of all people, including those of LGBTQIA+ communities, members of all ethnic groups, people with disabilities and medical conditions, foreign-born residents, and veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.