Employed Hematology Oncology Opportunity
Mercy Health St. Rita’s is seeking a board certified/board eligible Oncologist interested in experiencing all four seasons in a Midwest city surrounded by beautiful suburbs and charming rural communities. You would join an established group and have the opportunity to grow your ideal practice. Mercy St. Rita’s is a large Regional Referral Center serving a ten county area of more than 480,000.
We offer candidates a competitive income and recruitment package that is open for negotiation commensurate with your qualifications.
Oncology services overview:
- Dedicated Oncology Navigators
- Integrated Breast Clinic
- Fully Staffed with Tumor Registry
- Inpatient acute with 28 beds
- 2 Outpatient Centers: Lima, OH and Celina, OH
- Medical Radiation Oncology at both OP Centers
- Comprehensive palliative care program with their own medical director
- Comprehensive hospice care program with their own medical director
- Women’s Wellness Center located in close proximity to main campus
- Clinical trial research program with Ohio State
- Satellite Affiliate of The James Cancer Center
- All nursing staff have a BSN and OCN Certification
- High tenured nursing staff in both IP and OP settings
- Medical Oncology managers have 25+ years of oncology experience
- Hospitalist’s admission for inpatient
- Office hours for clinic are Monday – Thursday 8 – 4:30, Friday 8-12
- Average patient load is 18-20
- Pharmacy and Lab is on site at OP Center
- Satellite affiliate of The James Cancer Center
The community of Lima, Ohio offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This is a close-knit community that is ideal for raising your family. In addition, we are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
If you would consider a move to an area and health system surrounded by a strong Midwest community, please send your CV and contact me.
Traci Cox, M.Ed.
Mercy Health - Ohio