Tenet Healthcare is actively recruiting for an additional Infectious Disease Physician for a full-time opportunity with a thriving private practice in Birmingham, AL. The group currently covers two local facilities in town and is expanding to provide coverage at Princeton Baptist Medical Center.
- Full-time opportunity with established private practice – Available immediately!
- Traditional clinic hours
- 70-75% inpatient and 25-30% outpatient – each physician in the group only spends one day per week in the clinic following up on patients
- Shared call with 3 other physicians in the group
- Eight bed infusion center available in the clinic
- Teaching opportunities with the Internal Medicine residents at Princeton Baptist
- MD or DO degree required
- Fellowship training and BE/BC in Infectious Disease
- Alabama licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Alabama
- All candidates of different experience levels are welcome and encouraged to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 visa waivers at this time and does not qualify as an H-1B cap-exempt employer.
About Birmingham, AL:
Birmingham is the largest city in Alabama with a population of 1.1 million people in the greater metropolitan area. There is easy access to Alabama’s Gulf Coast and other major metro cities like Nashville and Atlanta. The greater Birmingham area offers excellent schools (both public and private), a major college of medicine, golf courses, semi-pro sports teams, and multiple state and local parks. Come experience the southern charm of Birmingham!
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.