Experience the lifestyle of living in Williamsburg, Virginia – this historic city offers a temperate climate, low crime rate, top public-school systems, access to major cultural and recreational attractions and low cost of living! Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our team at Doctor's Hospital of Williamsburg (RDHW) located in Williamsburg, VA. Become part of our expanding Cardiology team where you will work with a diversity of cases, in both the hospital and clinic settings.
- Excellent team focused on delivering quality care within a collaborative team environment
- Easy access to other sub specialists including neurology, neurosurgery, infectious disease and Hospitalists
- Work with APP’s and Physicians within an established cardiology group
- Single hospital coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, and CME
- Easy commute to work with reasonable cost of living and four seasons with extended summers!
- Reasonably priced waterfront communities, excellent private and public school options
- Epic links our hospitals and over 132 offices to over 600 providers for faster, closer access to their colleagues within the group of Riverside physicians.
- The governance of RMG is provided directly by providers who drive transformation within the health system and ultimately within healthcare.
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy and work with a diverse team
- Board Eligibility/Board Certification
The lifestyle of living on the Virginia Peninsula, a region that includes: Williamsburg, Newport News, York County, Poquoson & Hampton:
- Experience an excellent quality of life, four seasons with mild winters in a region that offers a diversity of activities year-round. Offers the lifestyle of living in coastal community while having the big benefits of suburban living!
- Offers a selection of diverse restaurants, cultural events and the beauty of nature abounds!
- Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine with impressive amenities
- Fish, sail, or water ski regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or 200 miles or coastline with numerous access points throughout
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus shopping, entertainment and touring opportunities
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
The established team fosters a culture guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love” and mutual respect among team members. Join our large multi-specialty group, 600+ Providers, Riverside Medical Group (RMG). It is a quality driven, multi-specialty clinical team at the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, RHS. All Riverside divisions is represented by physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators and can affect change more easily and efficiently. It is well prepared to help face the challenging issues faced within healthcare. It is over 100 years old yet innovative in its approach with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support.
For more information please call us or send your CV directly to my email along with a good time for me to call you. I look forward to speaking with you.