Ob/Gyn Opportunity at Franciscan Women's Health Associates - Tacoma, WA
We are a long-established large and busy physician and midwife women’s health group located in the beautiful South Sound area of Washington State. We are seeking to hire a board eligible/board certified physician to our group. Candidates must be hardworking, flexible, loyal, and dedicated to providing superior patient care. We provide a variety of current evidenced-based women's healthcare services to the communities of Tacoma, Gig Harbor, and Lakewood at various stages in their lives. Our practice is strategically located near the hospitals from which we practice. We have a high volume of deliveries. For gynecologic surgeries, you will also have access to multiple da Vinci robot surgical systems. We also offer comprehensive pregnancy care with in-office ultrasound and Maternal Fetal Medicine support. Our hospital has a Level III NICU.
Our providers enjoy a 4-day work week, 1 in 7-9 call coverage, with plans to possibly expand to 10. Our offices are approximately 1 hour from Seattle. Living in the South Sound provides active city life, plenty of outdoor adventures, and suburbs to choose from, including several with affordable water front housing and great schools!
• Board Certified/Board Eligible at time of employment
• 2 to 3 years of practice experience as an OB/GYN preferred, but not required.
• Must be licensed in WA at start date
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Demonstrate and support of our system's Values which include:
• Care with listening, empathy and love.
• Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
• Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice.
• Respect the dignity of all.
• Inspire trust through honesty.
• Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
• Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
• Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
• Commit to the power of working together.
• Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
What We Offer:
Competitive Compensation and excellent Employee benefits that includes retirement, medical, dental and vision insurane, paid liability coverager with tail coverage included. CME reimbursement and Allowable Time Off and Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Consistent with our Core Values, we are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.