Family Medicine Physician
San Leandro, California
TPMG is currently seeking excellent BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join us at our San Leandro, California location.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Northern California's sophisticated yet laid back ambiance offers urban and suburban lifestyles, enhanced by the presence of world-class art museums, renowned eateries, home of world championship sports teams, and a large spectrum of entertainment and recreational options.
As part of our team, you'll enjoy comprehensive administrative support, cross-specialty collaboration, easy access to resources and more. You'll also enjoy a balanced schedule, so you can make the most of your time here and at home. Most importantly, you'll have the professional autonomy you need to do what you do best: provide truly exceptional care for your patients.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V EmployerlVEVRAA Federal Contractor