Per Diem Pediatrician
Full Time, BE Or BC, New Grad
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG), is the largest multi-specialty group practice in the nation with over 9,000 physicians and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. At The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., we practice a multi-lingual, culturally inclusive approach to care that celebrates the diversity of our patients and physicians. By developing medical programs that are in tune with every aspect of our patients lives from the language they speak to the heritage they embrace we are actively investing in initiatives and services that reflect the diversity of our member community. Here, our bilingual physicians can act as true advocates for their patients, delivering care that's as medically advanced as it is culturally sensitive.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Join us at one of the following meetings to learn about current opportunities and how you help shape the future of medicine.
- 4/28 - 5/5 - Pediatric Academic Societies (PAS)
- 5/19 - AAP Virtual Career Fair
- 7/21 - 7/24 - 2021 Pediatric Hospital Medicine Conference
- 10/8 - 10/12 - American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- 10/20 - AAP Virtual Career Fair
We are an EEO/AA/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.