Mercy Clinic is seeking an Intensivist to join a busy and established practice on campus of Mercy Hospital in Springfield, Missouri. This practice is currently powered by 6 Physicians and 6 Advanced Practitioners.
Mercy Hospital Springfield:
- 880 acute bed hospital
- 90,000 emergency visits annually
- 70+ ICU beds including mgmt of general med/surg, neurosurgery, and cardiovascular services
- 24/7 coverage as a group/equally shared
- ECMO management
- Excellent subspecialty consultative support
- Fully integrated health system
- System-wide Epic EMR
This Position Offers:
- Competitive salary - shift pay and wRVU component
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy hospitals and clinics have locations in Greene and surrounding communities. These areas feature excellent neighborhoods with contemporary residential areas, public and private schools, five-star restaurants, theater, museums, regional airport, sports, lakes, hiking and biking trails, and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Dayna Pangle, Senior Physician Recruiter