Physician Opportunity for Sleep Medicine- Western, NC
Caldwell UNC Health is the choice for health care in Caldwell County, NC. The 137-bed licensed acute care hospital includes 110 medical and 27 psychiatric beds and is a member of the UNC Health System. The Emergency Department sees approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to the surrounding market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
- The sleep medicine clinic assesses sleep problems, order sleep studies when appropriate, and, follows/manages sleep disorders
- 36 hours of patient-facing time with 4 hours of charting/admin time
- Staff and administration in the practice who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
- Location- Caldwell Sleep Medicine, 270 Pine Mountain Rd Suite 5, Hudson, NC 28638
- Hours- Monday to Friday, 8 am -5 pm
About the Area:
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina with a temperate climate and 4 seasons!
- Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina—70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K – 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
- Paid Time Off, CME, Professional Liability Coverage and more!