MDVIP is assisting a practice in Providence, RI with a search for an Internal Medicine physician who is interested in owning an established practice upon the physician’s retirement. The ideal candidate would participate in our cost-free, obligation free, risk-free practice analysis of their current practice and transition to a membership-based model.
You will have the advantage of becoming affiliated with MDVIP, the national leader in personalized medicine and patients highly value the difference in their care made possible by a closer doctor-patient partnership. In turn, our affiliated physicians experience a rewarding life – professionally, personally, and financially.
What to expect:
- Able to see 8-10 patients per day
- On-time appointments
- Patients get your undivided attention
- You have more time to perform annual physical exams and coach patients on lifestyle modifications
- Stay on top of medical advances and have time to incorporate into your treatment plans
- Have time in your day for professional interests, research, and consulting with physician colleagues
- Must be Board-Certified in Internal Medicine
- Subspecialty in Nephrology preferred but not required
- Active and Clear Rhode Island Medical License
- Exceptional bedside manner
Practice medicine the way you were trained and have a direct impact on the quality of care you provide to your patients. Take the first step towards an amazing future with MDVIP by sending your CV today.