Indiana University Health Physicians is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine, Med/Peds, or Family Medicine physician to join our Glendale primary care practice on the north side of Indianapolis.
IU Health's exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 23 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation's best and is the #1 healthcare system in Indiana. We are the state's largest and most comprehensive healthcare system. So, our primary care providers have access to nearly all specialists.
IU Health partners with Indiana University School of Medicine, the nation's largest medical school. So, we are able to provide leading-edge medicine and treatment to patients.
- Full Time
- Physician has flexibility to work either 4, 4.5, or 5 days per week. All working days are between Monday thru Friday. No weekends or holidays.
- Call: Nurse triage handles vast majority of call
- 100% Outpatient
- Ages: All ages
- Must be comfortable working with advanced providers
- Procedures can include, but not limited to: simple skin surgery, sports medicine, fracture care, joint injections, maternity care, IUD's, etc.
- All IU Health hospitals and practices utilize Cerner for EMR
- Physicians are affiliate-faculty in the Department of Family Medicine at IU School of Medicine
- Opportunity to become involved in medical student and resident education
- If desired, ability to perform obstetric care at local IU Health hospitals
- IU Health Physicians Primary Care - Glendale
- Address: 2625 E 62nd St, Suite 2010, Indianapolis, IN 46220
- View the current providers and services on the Practice Website
- Open to new and practicing physicians. Current residents encouraged to apply.
- DO or MD
- American BE or BC in respective specialty
- Ability to acquire Indiana license
- Visa sponsorship available: H1B
- We offer a strong compensation model with a comprehensive benefits package including group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Early commitment stipend available for 2022 residents
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,000 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state, is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,000 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- Leader in the use of electronic medical records (EMR); over 90% of IU Health Physicians use EMR to improve communication and coordination of patient records
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana’s only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 23 years in a row, with 3 specialties ranked in the top 50.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana.
- Six hospitals are designated as Magnet® hospitals by the American Nurses Credentialing Center recognizing excellence in nursing care.
- IU Health Transplant is the only comprehensive transplant program in Indiana and one of the nation’s largest solid-organ transplant center.
- With more than 200 physician researchers leading the way to new treatments, IU Health Simon Cancer Center is Indiana’s only National Cancer Institute-designated patient care center.
- Indiana University Health is one of the largest employers in Indiana
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure.
Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" nine consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Eagle Creek and the suburbs of Westfield and Fishers have been named to Money Magazine's list of the Best Places to Live in America
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville, and Cincinnati