Pulmonologist needed to join a well-established private practice in Dublin, GA offering the full spectrum of critical care and pulmonary medicine. Current practice consists of 2 physicians and 3 NPs.
- Manage 16-bed ICU
- Provide inpatient critical care and pulmonary medicine consults at Fairview Park Hospital
- Outpatient pulmonary medicine clinic located on hospitals campus
- Additional opportunities for interventional pulmonary procedures (navigational bronchs, EBUS) available
- Flexible schedule to accommodate physician practice preference
- Must be Pulmonary Medicine Board Certified or Eligible with plans to sit for the boards
- Must have (completed or in process of completing) Critical Care]Pulmonary Medicine Fellowship
- Underserved area which can support J-1 Visa candidates
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full medical benefit package, Malpractice insurance
- Relocation Package
About Fairview Park Hospital and Dublin, GA:
Fairview Park is the largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Macon and Savannah. We take seriously our responsibility to provide comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people. Our mission is quite simply “… to treat our communities as family, and meet your health needs by providing compassionate, quality care.” We are employee centered, physician friendly, community focused, and most of all, values driven.
Live and work in this spirited Georgia town with a thriving medical community with a private and VA medical center in town, with lots of activities for families. You will be surrounded by a thriving medical community, with access to much more big city amenities and in beach in just about 90 minutes.
- Highly affordable cost of living
- Vibrant main street with many great restaurants.
- Both Atlanta (Big City) and Savannah (Beach) about 1.5 hours away, easy quick access to Highway 16