Experienced hospitalist advanced practice provider needed for Nocturnist NP Position with HealthONE Hospitalists at Swedish Medical Center.
- Board certified physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Minimum of 1-year work experience as hospitalist in APP role
- Licensed to practice in Colorado or in process of securing licensure
- Due to challenges of the COVID environment and nocturnist role, new grads and candidates seeking to transition to hospitalist role are not eligible
- Competitive salary
- Hospital employee comprehensive benefits package
- 401k and matching with employee discounted stock purchase plan
- CME expenses
About Denver Heart/Swedish Medical Center and Rose Medical Center:
HealthONE hospitalists care for adult patient populations in this level 1 Trauma Center with excellent subspecialty support. ICU is closed and has 24/7 Intensivist coverage. Day shift APP will work with hospitalist team, cross covering and assisting on admissions. Hospitalists are not responsible for codes, but do participate in Rapid Response Team. Hospitalists do not do procedures. Shifts average 15-17 patients. Fifteen shifts per month for full-time benefits with a 7 on, 7 off schedule.
- Swedish Medical Center is a 408-bed Level I trauma in Englewood, south Denver metro area, known as Neurosciences center of excellence
- Rose Medical Center is a 422-bed, Level III trauma center with Magnet Designation
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.