Who we are:
Teladoc Health is creating a new kind of healthcare experience with greater convenience, outcomes, and value. We are currently seeking board-certified Psychiatrists licensed in Georgia who will connect with registered Teladoc Health members seeking care for anxiety, stress, depression, trauma, grief, relationship issues, and other concerns.
Appointments are offered from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week with flexibility to set your own schedule. You can add to your current clinical practice or build an entire telemedicine mental health practice depending on the state(s) you are licensed in.
- Access to reliable and growing patient volume
- Administrative support so you can focus on providing care
- Flexibility to deliver care at your convenience while earning additional income
- An innovative, tech-forward and collaborative learning community
- Extensive quality initiatives that guide the highest standards of care
Our minimum requirements:
- Board Certification in Psychiatry (ABMS or AOA)
- Active medical license and DEA number
- Available a minimum of 20 hours per month for appointments
- No more than one open malpractice claim
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
- High speed internet connection, phone, and video capability
- Current Medicaid provider is a significant plus