Blue Sky Neurology recently partnered with Research Medical Center and are searching for Neurohospitalists to join their busy and expanding hospital based, employed practice.
Blue Sky Neurology is a physician owned and operated private practice. The mission and vision of Blue Sky is to provide necessary, quality care to patients regardless of their geographic location. The Denver-based program has an embedded ACGME accredited neurology residency providing our physicians with the opportunity to teach outside of a traditional academic setting. Blue Sky Neurology is a division of CarePoint Health.
CarePoint Health is a physician owned and operated multispecialty group with over 650 providers. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines. Our singular focus is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling.
Blue Sky Neurology Practice Statistics:
• Inpatient Coverage at 12 Denver hospitals, 1 Salt Lake City hospital, 1 Idaho Falls hospital, 3 San Antonio, TX hospitals, and 1 Kansas City, MO hospital.
• Teleneurology Coverage at 250+ Hospitals Nationwide
• Mean Door to Needle tPA Time of 18 Minutes
• Annual Stroke Volume of over 1500, >30,000 Encounters via Telemedicine Annually
Qualified Candidates for Neurohospitalists:
- Vascular/Stroke, Neurophysiology, Neurocritical Care, Epilepsy Fellowship trained or experienced Neurohospitalist physicians preferred.
- 100% inpatient
- Flexible scheduling; option for 7 on 7 off schedule or 180 shifts annually
- Outpatient neurology is optional-available only if desired
- Faculty appointment available with potential for resident teaching
- Compensation $350k base salary + bonus, sign on bonus, among many great benefits.
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive compensation with incentive-based package
- Generous sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- Employee stock purchase plan
Neuroscience Program Highlights:
- Established Neurosciences physician governance structure influencing service line development and expansion at the regional level
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center seeing 1800 stroke patients a year
- 44 ICU beds including 12 neuro-ICU beds with 24/7 onsite coverage by critical care trained nurse practitioners
- ENLS Certified Nursing Staff in Neuro ICU
- TIA outpatient clinic
- A robust physician team, comprised of 3 Interventional Radiologists, 9 Neurosurgeons, 2 Neuro Critical Care Intensivists, and 1 Neuro Oncologist
About Research Medical Center:
- Research Medical Center is looking to expand their neurosciences program and has partnered with Blue Sky Neurology to bring a superior level of neurological care to the patients in the Kansas City community.
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties-we ensure that our patients' needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work