Capital Regional Medical Center seeks an exceptional family medicine physician to join their Capital Regional Medical Group in their satellite office locations.
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- New grads are welcome
- Ability to do minor in-office procedures including sutures and lacerations
- Comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric patients
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic
- Traditional office hours, Monday – Friday
- Employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Capital Regional Medical Group:
- Capital Regional Medical Group is a well-established, employed practice with additional providers and APP support.
- The practice is part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes primary care and specialists located throughout the community and provides quality and convenient care to patients
- On-site CLIA waived lab as well as imagining with x-ray capability and team
About Capital Regional Medical Center:
- 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like their Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center
- Three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities. Seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery
- $23M Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."