Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a psychiatrist to join a well-established private practice.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in Psychiatry
- New grads welcome
- Desire to see adults only
- Outpatient only
- Rotate telephone back-up call.
- Traditional office hours – Monday through Friday
- Practice anticipates new physician to ramp-up quickly
- Opportunity to teach / work with residents
- Core faculty appointments available
- Competitive compensation
- Robust benefit package
- Strong support system
About Capital Regional Medical Center:
- 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like their Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center
- Three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities. Seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery
- $23M Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
- Capital Regional Medical Center in conjunction with the University Of Central Florida College Of Medicine (UCF COM) launch a psychiatry residency program in 2022
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."