- The Department of Pediatrics at the University Of Illinois College Of Medicine at Peoria (UICOMP) seeks an additional Child Psychiatrist to enhance a growing division.
- The position includes teaching medical students and residents, and opportunities to pursue research. Be a part of the largest downstate academic medical center that includes the Children’s Hospital of Illinois. Fourteen residencies (including Psychiatry) and five fellowship programs are located at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center in collaboration with the University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Peoria.
- We offer the medical sophistication of a major referral center and cultural diversity in a family oriented community without big city hassles or cost of living. Rank and compensation commensurate with qualifications.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled