- Excellent opportunity for a fellowship-trained, BC/BE Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon to join a well-established, team of specialists to serve an increasing patient base in Peoria, Illinois.
- Outstanding call schedule of 1:10 with Advanced Practice Providers as first assist.
- The current practice is averaging 8,877 annual office visits with 55 total shoulders, 581 total knees and 294 total hips.
- OSF Orthopedics, affiliated with OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center, includes surgeons, physicians, physician assistants and professional clinical staff who treat a full range of orthopedic conditions. We also offer diagnostic services, ambulatory surgery, physical/occupational therapy and a sports medicine program.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled