The adult psychiatry program at OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is seeking a board eligible or board certified psychiatrist
- Join a group of 3 psychiatrists, 1 psychiatric hospitalist, and 2 APPs
- Schedule is primarily outpatient with evening call coverage and occasional inpatient coverage to manage vacation/CME schedules.
- Adolescent psychiatry a plus
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled