Practice Orthopaedic Surgery with OSF Medical Group Galesburg, Illinois in Galesburg, IL
- Accepts J1 Visas: No
- Accepts H1B Visas: No
- Loan Assistance:Not Specified
- Not Specified
- Academic Opportunity:No
- Telemedicine Opportunity:No
- Consultative practice opportunity with OSF Galesburg Clinic, a multispecialty clinic, with surgical and other subspecialty support. Clinic underwent a $12 million renovation in 2016.
- Call 1:4 with 24/7 Hospitalist Service coverage
- Enjoy a rich referral base and established program while seeing a wide range of General Orthopedics patients
- H1B Visa applications accepted.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
- EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled