Dynamic psychiatric and psychology practice actively seeks a board certified/eligible psychiatrist. Look no further to meet your professional, family and community interests and activities. Patient demand will lead to a full time practice in several months. The call schedule will be shared equally among the psychiatrists for a 1:4 weekend call.
Located in Peoria, Illinois our caring professionals in this practice site include four psychiatrists, seven psychologists, two registered nurses, and a supportive office staff. This OSF Medical Group practice is functionally integrated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center’s Behavioral Health Outpatient Programs, which serve both adults and children.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled