The Northwell Health Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology is seeking a dynamic BC/BE Gynecologic Oncologist to join a highly reputable and growing practice on Long Island. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing practice. The recruited surgeon will have the opportunity to step into a practice that is thriving through referrals within the network and community.
- Unique opportunity to work with experienced surgeons in a cutting edge practice setting.
- Participate in the launch of our advanced pelvic surgery fellowship program (open and minimally invasive).
- Outpatient office hours are held at two of our practice locations in Suffolk County which combine state-of-the-art technologies, cutting edge NCI (GOG) clinical trials, and advanced surgery techniques.
- Dual console DaVinci Si Robot System with FireFly technology.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team new at a state-of-the-art, comprehensive cancer center that encompassed diagnostic radiology, medical/surgical/radiation oncology and infusion services.
- Apply for academic appointment at the The Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology’s Division of Gynecologic Oncology.
- Generous compensation model.
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 750 outpatient facilities and nearly 17,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 66,000 employees – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.