ChristianaCare is seeking a third Dermatologist to join its growing, established practice in Delaware!
“At ChristianaCare, our mission is simple and profound --- we take care of people” – Janice E Nevin, MD, MPH – President and CEO
- Full and part-time options available
- Opportunity to participate in remote tele-derm visits
- Eligibility for faculty appointment
- Provide outpatient clinical care with focus on medical dermatology with opportunity to incorporate cosmetic interests
- Precept Dermatology residents from the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and ChristianaCare Internal Medicine residents
- Board certified/eligible in dermatology
- Interest in medical dermatology a plus
We are one of the country’s largest health systems, ranking as the 24th leading hospital in the nation and 15th on the East Coast in admissions. Featuring three hospitals with 1,200 beds, ChristianaCare is a not for profit teaching hospital and recognized as a regional center for excellence in cardiology, cancer and women’s health services.
ChristianaCare was recognized as one of “America’s 100 Best Hospitals” by Healthgrades, selected as one of the Most Wired Hospitals in the US by the American Hospital Association, and ranked by US News & World Report as the #3 ‘Best Hospital’ in the Philadelphia region out of more than 90 hospitals.
Living in the Delaware Valley offers a wealth of housing options in urban, suburban, and beautiful rural settings. The region includes excellent school districts, private schools and many of the nation’s best colleges and universities. The area is rich in diversity and within 1-3 hours you can take advantage of all of the cultural, entertainment and recreational events in Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington, DC as well as the popular beach resorts in Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland.
If you are interested in learning more about this opening, please reach out to Senior Physician Recruiter Frank Gallagher.