Leading the future of health care
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. Our San Jose Genetics Department (South Bay regional service area) is an integral part of a Regional Genetics Program that includes 5 Regional genetics centers and Regional cytogenetics and molecular laboratories. We are currently seeking:
BC/BE CLINICAL GENETICIST
Full-time opportunity in San Jose, California
Come and join our dynamic team of clinical geneticists, genetic counselors, and a nurse coordinator! Genetic services provided at our Northern California facilities include prenatal, pediatric, adult, and cancer genetics, as well as genetic multispecialty clinics (including craniofacial, metabolic, skeletal dysplasia and neurofibromatosis). We are also involved in teaching genetic counselor students and medical residents. Clinical research projects are possible. Preference will be given to candidates with experience.
As one of the most diverse regions in the country, Northern California offers everything from the majestic Sierra Mountains, to breathtaking Yosemite, to world-renowned Napa Valley.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor