he Permanente Medical Group, Inc., Northern California, seeks a full-time, BC/BE Infectious Disease physician to join our Walnut Creek Medical Facility in our Diablo Service Area. The Diablo Service Area encompasses Central and East Contra Costa County and the Tri-Valley Area of Alameda County.
The ID physicians cover inpatient and outpatient infectious diseases as well as a growing HIV practice. They work in a great mix of inpatient and outpatient duties covering general infectious diseases, HIV care, antibiotic stewardship, and infection prevention. Call duties are well balanced and shared equally.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
- Interest in Antibiotic Stewardship and Infection Prevention is a plus
THE COMMUNITY OF WALNUT CREEK:
Located at the junction of the Sacramento, San Jose and San Francisco/Oakland highways, Walnut Creek is a focal point for neighboring cities within central Contra Costa County and eastern Alameda County. The city offers a rich selection of amenities—from arts and entertainment to sports, shopping, dining and more—and one of the most desirable climates in the region. Most importantly, the community and its neighborhoods fit a variety of lifestyles, personalities and interests. A highly livable and lovable city, Walnut Creek and its surrounding cities provide an environment where people of all backgrounds, cultures and interests can thrive. And with its central location, some of Northern California’s most famous attractions are just a short drive away.
Kaiser Walnut Creek works hand-in-hand with the community to help its residents live well, be well and thrive. In addition to developing and implementing environmentally friendly operations throughout our organization, strong partnerships with local organizations have been built to launch and maintain an array of health and wellness initiatives for our neighbors, family and friends.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
• We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
• We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
• We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
• We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
• Shareholder track
• Moving allowance
• Comprehensive medical and dental
• Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
• Malpractice and tail insurance
• Three retirement plans, including pension
• Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.