SCP Health (SCP) is a clinical company. At our core we work to bring hospitals and healers together in the pursuit of clinical effectiveness. With a portfolio of over 8 million patients, 7500 providers, 30 states, and 400 healthcare facilities, SCP Health is a leader in clinical practice management spanning the entire continuum of care, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, wellness, telemedicine, intensive care, and ambulatory care. Job Details
- 217 hospital beds
- 7-on; 7-off scheduling
- 3 daytime Hospitalists (7a-7p); 1 Nocturnist (7p-7a)
- 1 “super-hospitalist” (effectively an intensivist) 9a-9p
- 2 NPPAs M-F, 7am – 7p; 1 NPPA Saturday & Sunday 7a-7p
- Average 18 patients encounters / day
- Competitive rate and benefits for full-time physicians
- Director stipend as well as an Assistant Director to help with administrative duties
- Ability to do occasional procedures is welcome and training is available (procedures are rare but would include central/arterial lines and intubation)
- Meditech EMR
Lima Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit healthcare organization with over 1500 employees and 25 facilities serving 10 different counties in the state of Ohio. This hospital offers the most advanced technological equipment in the medical field, providing leading specialized care services to the residents of this region. The hospital features an emergency department designated as a Level II Trauma Center, Chest Pain Center with Cycle III accreditation and much more. Community Description
Lima, Ohio is a charming town located in the northwestern part of the state, just an hour north of Dayton, Ohio and a little over an hour south of Toledo, Ohio. Lima residents enjoy below the state average cost of living, affordable housing, K-12 public education options, and recreational activities such as hiking, golf courses, shopping, parks, and museums.
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.