Infectious Disease Opportunity
320-Bed ACS-Verified Trauma Center
Join a well-known large trauma and burn facility seeking to add an Infectious Disease physician to their hospital. This level II center is the only PICU in the region, has 35 beds in the ED and a brand-new Pediatric ED. This is a growth position, where you'd be stepping in to develop an ID program. If you are up for the challenge, please contact us today.
- Extremely supportive administration and physician groups at hospital
- Level II trauma and burn facility with two GME resident programs (IM and FP)
- Fantastic built in referral system
- Full benefits, PTO, Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Allowance
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area consistently ranks amount the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Short drive to internationally known ski resorts or national parks
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- A population of 150,000 gives you everything you need without the traffic of a major metro
- Regional airport in town provides direct flights to several US cities
Job ID: ID 11914463 (IND-TR)