Employed and PSA Aligned Positions for Interventional Cardiologist
HONORHEALTH, a six-hospital system in the Scottsdale/Phoenix Metro area has two unique openings for well-trained, board-certified Interventional Cardiologists:
- HonorHealth Medical Group Employed
- PSA aligned Private Practice Group with Partnership Track
The combined HonorHealth Employed and PSA aligned Cardiologists have grown to almost 50 physicians. Both positions offer an established patient base and a nice blend of a vibrant Interventional procedural practice and a ready-made general cardiologist practice, which is the bread and butter of a sustainable practice model. Please note, this position does NOT offer Structural Heart.
As the only locally owned, locally managed 501(c)(3) non-profit healthcare system in the state of Arizona, HonorHealth’s sole purpose is to provide high-quality outcome driven evidence based medicine to the local community. This commitment to patient care and the well-being of the physicians has elevated HonorHealth to become the regional leader in Heart and Vascular Services. To foster the advancement of excellence through teaching, HonorHealth launched an ACGME-accredited Cardiology Fellowship Program in 2019.
Highlights of the Interventional Cardiology Position for both Employed & PSA aligned:
- Supported by the largest primary care network in the state, a robust urgent care footprint, and large referral base of general cardiologist to support interventional procedures.
- World-class cardiothoracic surgical physicians & national leaders in complex arrhythmia management.
- Home of the Scottsdale Interventional Forum.
- Outstanding industry and device relationships provides early access to latest technology and therapies.
- Opportunity for clinical research through the HonorHealth Clinical Research Institute.
- Collegial work environment with emphasis on work/life balance.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package.
- EPIC Electronic Health Record.
- Financially stable healthcare system.
- Practice located in desirable Scottsdale & Phoenix
Unique to HonorHealth, physicians have a voice. This has contributed to HonorHealth becoming one of the largest Cardiovascular teams in the region and attracting top talent on a national scale. As a physician-led network, the Cardiologists are front and center in all discussions regarding clinical care, compensation, physician well-being, call schedules, growth strategies and overall vision for the team. In addition, the success of medical and surgical specialists is supported by a financially-sound hospital system located in the most desirable areas of Scottsdale/Phoenix.
Those interested in clinical research can visit the HonorHealth Clinical Research Institute webpage for a full list of Clinical Trials. Additional participation and new trials are always welcomed by a team of research professionals eager to help grow your academic pursuits.
If you are interested in joining a collaborative system with well-established relationship in the community, generous compensation package, relocation, malpractice insurance, health insurance, plus a whole lot more, now is the time to reach out for additional information.
For a confidential discussion, contact: Laura Hays, HonorHealth Physician Recruitment Partner since 2006
Please submit your CV for consideration.
Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live and raise a family, and was recently ranked as one of the best places to live in a pandemic due to larger square foot residences, less vertical living, lower cost of living, and ample open spaces to enjoy the scenic outdoors while maintaining recommended social distancing. The beauty of the mountains bordered with plush green landscape, parks, lakes, and expansive hiking, biking, and pedestrian trails, makes the area unique. Easy access to coastal California beaches and short drive to higher elevation mountain temperatures makes Arizona the best place to live.