Full-Time Anesthesiologist Position
The Everett Clinic has been around for almost 100 years as a thriving clinician-led practice that is focused on high-quality patient-centered care. Our first core value is “we do what is right for each patient”, which drives every decision made regarding patient care. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated Anesthesiologist to work in a supportive, patient-centered, and collaborative work environment.
This position features:
* All outpatient surgery centers with wide variety of case types
* full-time opening
* W-2 position
* 10-12 weeks’ vacation/CME, generous CME stipend
* Malpractice/tail insurance covered
* Typical 4-day work week
* Work at two facilities, one in Edmonds and the other in Everett, WA
* Collegial, fast-paced environment
* 5 years’ experience required
* Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Our low provider turnover rates and high provider satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations. If you are seeking a balanced lifestyle along with a supportive, enriching workplace where you can give excellent care, we’d love to talk with you!