- Exciting practice opportunity in Baltimore for a passionate Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner!
- Baltimore Medical System provides primary care and behavioral health services to patients with 6 community health centers in Baltimore City and Baltimore County.
- Work with a team to provide holistic care to disadvantaged patients at our East Baltimore Medical Center (EBMC) location at E. Eager Street.
- Treat patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications; supervising staff provision of services.
- Maintain interdisciplinary treatment by reviewing treatment plans and progress; consulting and collaborating with primary care physicians, Psychiatrists, mental health therapists, nurses, and other health care providers.
- Monday through Friday, no call, no weekends.
- Licensed as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) in the state of Maryland
- Strong preference for 1+ years of experience in the community health setting
- Serve a diverse and disadvantaged population including refugee families. Must be passionate about community health and working as part of a team.
Baltimore Medical System (BMS) is an innovative, Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to improving the health and wellness of medically underserved communities in the Greater Baltimore area. The largest FQHC in Maryland, our mission is to improve the health in the communities we serve by providing safe, high quality, accessible and affordable health care.
We offer a variety of comprehensive services including: adult medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, OB/GYN, behavioral health, and health education through 6 community health centers and 8 school based health centers. To learn more about BMS, please visit our website at www.bmsi.org.
Benefits Include: Student Loan Repayent Eligibility, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, 22 Vacation days, 8 paid holidays, tuition assistance and more!
BMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer