Fort Collins, Greeley, Windsor, Loveland
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychologists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
We offer Psychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full time and Part Time (20 hours week+) opportunities
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado, including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Some Psychological testing
We are currently 25 office strong within Colorado with plans to expand well into 2021! We have office locations ranging as North as Fort Collins, to Boulder County, Greater Denver and as far South as Colorado Springs.
***Salary $64,000 - $90,000 annually