Being a CRNA is more than a career, it’s a calling. At Ascension St. John, we are currently seeking CRNAs to join our stellar anesthesia team in Bartlesville, OK.
We are solely committed to building a talented team of CRNAs and are building a pathway to extend your scope of practice.
Our compensation plan offers competitive pay, work life balance and acknowledges your hard work and dedication. We value our associates and offer a collaborative work environment with strong organizational and clinical leadership. You take care of patients, we take care of you!
- First year compensation $185K base for new grads, annual bonus, and climbing salary scale based on experience
- Premium weekend & overtime pay
- Medical malpractice covered
- Paid Time Off - up to 41 days based on tenure
- Sign-On & Moving Allowance incentives
- Excellent benefits & retirement plan with matching 401K
- Fully paid licenses, certifications and annual CME allowance
- Onsite child care available
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced CRNAs or those who are just starting their career. Fulfill your passion and goals with a mission driven organization.
About Ascension St. John
- Based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was founded in 1926 by the Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother.
- Beginning with a 50-bed hospital, Ascension St. John now incorporates the skills of more than 800 primary care and specialty physicians, 7,000 employees and several medical centers throughout northeastern Oklahoma.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center was named the No. 1 hospital in Oklahoma by U.S. News & World Report and achieved high marks from The Joint Commission, the American College of Surgeons, and the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients for stroke, trauma, and kidney transplant care.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• Certified Registered Nurse Aesthesis license with Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
• Drug Enforcement Admin.
• Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
• Masters degree of Nursing required.