Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an OB/GYN for a full-time position with an established private practice located in Brownsville, TX. This is an excellent opportunity to join three physicians and 2 NPs as they look to expand their thriving practice. The practice has two office locations both within 10 minutes from the hospital.
- Full-time, private practice employed opportunity – Available Immediately
- Clinic days and hospital days are rotated between three physicians
- Surgical days as needed
- Call: Weekend call will be 1:3; rotated every 3rd weekend (Friday PM – Monday AM)
- Da Vinci Si robot available at hospital
About Valley Baptist Medical Center – Brownsville:
- Labor and Delivery has 13 labor rooms and 5 triage beds
- Average of 150 deliveries/month
- Four OBOR suites
- COEMIG and COERS certified (Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Procedures and Center of Excellence for Robotic Surgery)
- 24-hour in-house Anesthesia coverage for L&D
- State designated level 3 NICU
About the Rio Grande Valley:
The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in TEXAS, is a scenic cultural place where palm trees and citrus thrive. Famous for bird watching migration and known as Texas' Tropical Playground, we are located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island.
- Year-round semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax / Tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools / Affordable housing
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boating
- MD or DO
- Must be BE/BC with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Texas licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Texas
- Bilingual Spanish speaking skills required
- All candidates of different experience levels are welcome to apply – excellent mentorship available
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.