Methodist Physician Practices is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional cardiologist to join our growing, team-oriented practice with locations in Kerrville, Texas.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Cardiology
- Texas Medical License, or eligible for Texas licensure
- Join our 4 general cardiologists, 4 interventional cardiologists and 2 electrophysiologists team.
- Practice in our state of the art Cath labs
- Immediate Patient Base
- Busy outreach clinic in Kerrville
- Flexible Clinic and procedure hours
- 1:3 weekday call schedule and a 1:4 weekend call schedule.
- Open heart program
- Accredited by Joint Commission for Heart Failure
About Methodist Hospital – Texsan & Methodist Healthcare System
- Where high-tech and high-touch come together
- 120 bed facility, 8 operating suites and cath labs
- 4-star CMS Rating, Overall Quality & Patient Safety Measures
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.