Vidant Medical Group and the Vidant Multispecailty Clinic, located in Kenansville, North Carolina, are seeking a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their established cardiology practice. The successful candidate will have both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Duplin Hospital
- Ability to work with an experienced Cardiologist
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 2:00pm
- No Nights, Weekends, or Call
- Clinical responsibilities include consults, supervision of stress tests, and clinic
- Requirements include: BLS, ACLS, PALS/APLS
- Competitive salary and benefits
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
Vidant Duplin Hospital
Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed hospital located in Kenansville. The renovated, 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 27,000 patients per year. In addition to providing general medical and surgical services, Vidant Duplin offers chemotherapy and other cancer infusion interventions and has earned national designation as a Primary Stroke Center.
Kenansville is a peaceful small town rich in history. A collection of Greek Revival homes and churches graced by canopy trees and lush plantings create one of the state’s most picturesque and consistent historic districts. A collection of notable wineries and James Sprunt Community College are a few of the attractions Kenansville offers.
- Small family friendly community offering an affordable cost of living and close proximity to Wilmington
- Located 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Just an hour from Wilmington and the beautiful beaches of North Carolina
- Offers a cost-of-living below the national average
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Ability to live in River Landing, a private residential golf community