HCA Memorial Satilla Health is seeking a General Surgeon to join a growing employed practice in Waycross, GA. This General Surgery group prides itself on its collegial environment and high-quality patient care. Enjoy living in this family-friendly, southern GA town while growing your career with a stable and established healthcare leader.
- Employed group will consist of 2 General Surgeons
- Call schedule will be 7 days on / 7 days off
- Strong referral base
- Must have completed a US accredited General Surgery residency
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible with plans to sit for boards
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Memorial Satilla Health:
“Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.” Memorial Satilla Health is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 231 inpatient beds.
- Busy ER where we treat more than 45,000 emergencies a year
- Heart, Orthopedic, Surgery, Rehabilitation, Sleep and Birthing Centers with specialists trained specifically for those needs
- Extensive Mental Health Program for seniors and those suffering with memory loss
About Waycross, GA:
Enjoy southern hospitality at its finest! Waycross, GA is located in Southern GA and is about an hour and half drive to Jacksonville, FL and a 2 hour drive to Savannah, GA. Located here is the North entrance to the Okefenokee Swamp (a 450,000 acre National Wildlife Refuge) with an ecosystem found nowhere else in the world! This city offers affordable housing options and a low cost of living, great weather / climate, diverse cultures, outstanding schools -- both private and public as well as multiple colleges in the area.