Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an additional Primary Care Physician to join an established practice in Rock Hill, South Carolina. This is an excellent opportunity to join four other experienced Primary Care Physicians who have been practicing in the community for many years. The clinic is located approximately 2 miles from our hospital, Piedmont Medical Center.
- Full-time, employed position – Available Immediately
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Outpatient only
- Call is 1 week per month; weekends and holidays rotation with call group (13 employed market Family Physicians from 4 practices)
- Extremely busy practice – new patient wait times are 2-3 weeks out
- See patients of all ages
About Piedmont Medical Center and Rock Hill, SC
Piedmont Medical Center is a 288-bed facility located in Rock Hill, South Carolina and is the only hospital located in York County. Rock Hill is a fast-growing community that is located less than 30 miles from Charlotte and is a short drive to the beautiful beaches of South Carolina. We believe that solid partnerships and a team approach offer the best patient care for our patients and the best environment for our physicians to practice.
Some Benefits of Being Employed with Us:
- Management and support for all of the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice insurance provided
- A large, established network of other specialists to collaborate with
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC with the American Board of Family Medicine
- South Carolina licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of South Carolina
- Candidates of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
Please note: Unfortunately, our market is unable to sponsor J1 waivers at this time and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b employer at this time.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.